10/08/2012

Chillin'....Spidey Senses Tinglin'

This is my blogpage.  I am thinking I will streamline into one for those who would like to learn more about what they are actually doing and seeing online.

One of my biggest pet peeves in the last year has been that of social sites - there's a ton of adbars along the sides that seemingly have nothing to do with anything.  What's worst - is that you cannot disable them very easily.  While it is possible, the steps and hoops they make you jump through to obtain a 'clean' page - ridiculous.

Getting back to my blogpage, there are a ton of topics out there.  Eco-friendly cleaners, gaming, income levels, bullying...and so forth.  The options are endless.  Right now, I've been posting random topics, so that I may see for myself what is higher driven online.

I noticed that the blogging use of words like finance and online are huge keywords and seem to bring the most traffic to sites like mine.  So, while it's not exactly what I had in mind, it does prove to be a most valuable learning lesson.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide feedback...be gentle.